We would love to have you partner with us in bringing hope and purpose to young people!
There are various ways you can get involved. Below you find some examples. To find out what other opportunities there may be for you to partner with us, we would love to hear from you and chat about possibilities, so please get in touch!
- Practically we would love some assistance with the Library for children in Lethabong. If you have a passion about reading and teaching children, please contact us.
- In order to lead HOPE Recovered into the future, the organization is looking for active board members. If you are a passionate follower of Jesus, have a heart for disadvantaged children and young people in South Africa, have experience in fundraising, law or finance, then get in touch with us today.
- Contact us for other ways you can get involved and offer your time, skills and talent.
There are further simple ways you can help from the comfort of your own home:
- Like and share HOPE Recovereds posts on Facebook and don't forget to leave a comment or your opinion about HOPE Recovered.
- Subscribe to HOPE Recovered's Youtube channel, like the videos and leave a comment. Your positive feedback is much more powerful than when we as the staff have to sell our organisation.
- Give HOPE Recovered permission to quote your opinion/feedback.
- Talk about HOPE Recovered among your family, friends, clubs and social groups.
- Encourage others to subscribe to this newsletter by sending them the following link: https://hoperecovered.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e9baebc137d75e337603ee435&id=3d7f022e39
- Organize a fundraising event, set up a crowdfunding page, ...
- Approach your boss/company to consider a donation, match the donations of a certain month or to put up a donation box in the office.
- Donate today.
Together we can make a difference and accomplish our mission.