We would love to have you partner with us in bringing hope and purpose to young people!
There are various ways you can get involved. Below you find some examples. To find out what other opportunities there may be for you to partner with us, we would love to hear from you and chat about possibilities, so please get in touch!
Practically we would love some assistance with
- the Library. If you have a passion about reading and teaching children, please contact us.
- the Kids Club that is running in the township every second Saturday during school terms.
- the Holiday Reading Club that runs during school holidays. HOPE Recovered usually offers a special training for volunteers prior to the program. Therefore please get in touch early so that you are able to benefit from the training.
You can assist in the following ways:
- Volunteering your time, skills and talent
There are further simple ways you can help from the comfort of your own home:
- Like and share HOPE Recovereds posts on Facebook and don’t forget to leave a comment or your opinion about HOPE Recovered.
- Subscribe to HOPE Recovered’s Youtube channel, like the videos and leave a comment. Your positive feedback is much more powerful than when we as the staff have to sell our organisation.
- Give HOPE Recovered permission to quote your opinion/feedback.
- Talk about HOPE Recovered among your family, friends, clubs and social groups.
- Encourage others to subscribe to this newsletter by sending them the following link: https://hoperecovered.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e9baebc137d75e337603ee435&id=3d7f022e39
- Organize a fundraising event, set up a crowdfunding page, …
- Approach your boss/company to consider a donation, match the donations of a certain month or to put up a donation box in the office.
- Donate today.
Together we can make a difference and accomplish our mission.